Nightclub

FOLLOW US:

2012logonobackground FBook youtube Instagram twitter

We have our very own Casting Agency at Breathe Street.                                

 

We know how hard it can be to find an agency you can trust & feel confident in, which is why we keep our Agency small to enable us to submit our clients for as many jobs as possible so they have the best chance of being called in for those all important castings.

 

We have had a client who was lead in a short film called The Patriot which went on to be nominated at the famous Cannes Festival & in LA at palm springs Festival, she was also shown in a section of her film on BBC Breakfast news & given amazing reviews.

 

Further clients have been selected for the ASDA back to school commercial & print campaign, Pizza Hut commercial, designer clothing commercials, Christmas Commercials & KFC

 

Performed in covent garden as part of a choir & selected for a solo section

 

A young boy only with us 6 weeks landed a small role in a film with well known stars & another on a channel 4 series for an episode

 

Others have been selected for Dance Shows & Pantomimes, adverts and many more exciting projects

 

We submit our clients for big roles daily in well known shows like Eastenders, Games of Thrones, Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Disney, Sky Sports, Music Videos, West End Shows & Films with talented established directors, actors and actresses & lots more

 

At Breathe Casting Agency we want to get to know each child/ young adult individually to represent them to the fullest.

We are different from Agencies who have hundreds/thousands children & adults on their books & keep ours on a smaller scale.

 

 

Agency Details

 

Our Agency works with London's leading Agency Spotlights, It is a small fee  for the year to join spotlights, Breathe Casting do not charge anything at all to join our Agency but without spotlights you cannot be submitted for work via us.

 

You can then decide at the end of each year if you wish to re sign with spotlights using us as your representives.

 

Jobs are paid, and as your agent we receive 25% leaving the client with the remaining 75% of the payment which is explained before you accept any job you maybe selected for.

 

You would need to attend castings in many cases in short notice in London, most castings are held after school hours and weekends, if selected for a casting you are expected to attend.

 

You do not need professional pictures or porfolio's as some agency's state these can be good quality images you personally have all ready that show your personality well. (we will approve these and help you)

 

Once accepted you will be able to gain access to your profile which you can update with pictures, hobbies & credits etc & we can begin submitting you for those casting calls.

This is the profile directors and casting agents will see in order to call you in for a meeting so it is vital it is kept up to date and looking good at all times.

 

It is exciting when you receive a casting but like anything in life we cannot guarnatee you work or even a casting, we simply submit you to clients and hope they call us to connect with you, if they do we then contact you and send the details across for the meeting.

 

Our success rate is very high.

 

To help your chances further when in those casting calls join our Drama, Dance, Singing classes available within the school to get the best training.

 

We are unable to take on everyone who applies but do use the contact page to get in touch with us and we will respomd to everybody within 48hrs.

 

We are always looking for fresh looks so you may just be what we need.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Breathe Casting Agency

38247316_10156314166026013_5251401816410685440_n